Monday, May 21, 2012

Airplane Adventures

I don't think I ever posted pictures of our airplane rides. Here are a few. Enjoy!

Edwin was fascinated by the TV screens that were stored in our arm rests.


He was pretty excited to watch some preschool programming, but he didn't watch it as much as I thought he might.

Can you guess where Elena is?


 There she is!


Relaxing in the hanging bassinet. A "must have" if you're flying with an infant, in my opinion. Hoping we're able to have them again on the way back.

 

Naptime! 


 At the airport in Amsterdam.



Airplane silliness. This was on our 2nd, and longest flight.


I had packed a bunch of snacks for Edwin, and I'm glad I did. He didn't eat much of the airplane meals, so it was good to have snacks on hand in case he got hungry between meals.


 We had a little less than 2 hours to go on our last flight when I heard Edwin say:
"Ned all done. Get off plane."

2 comments:

  1. Really cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Edwin talks about himself in third person, that's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete