Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photo Shoot


I think most of you who read this are also my friends on FB, so these pictures aren't really new to you. But I like them, so I thought I'd just post a few that aren't on FB.


The big guys is currently working away helping to save lives, the little guy is snoozing in his crib, and I'm trying to finish the gazillion projects on my list. I have a habit of starting projects, getting great ideas for other ones, beginning those, and then ending up with a lot of unfinished projects that all cry out for my attention at the same time.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't read your blog in awhile. Fun to catch-up with you guys via the blog. Edwin is all "mommy." He looks just like you. What a handsome fellow!
    Eboni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures, Amy- it's fun to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great shots! The little jokester sure is growing up!

    ReplyDelete