Thursday, July 10, 2014

And Speaking of Sewing...




Did you know there are so many sewing bloggers out there? And their blogs are so fun to read and see what others are sewing? I really enjoy seeing what others sew, and have stumbled across a fun sewing/fashion challenge called One Week, One Pattern. And since I have two dresses sewn from the same pattern, I decided to sign up and join.

You can find out more at Handmade Jane's blog here.

I'll be using simplicity pattern 2147. I'm basically posting now so you all (all 8 of you) can keep me accountable, because I'd really like to do this. September 6 - 12 is when the wearing happens!



Photo

2 comments:

  1. All eight of us? That makes me laugh! I love seeing what you sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Can't wait to see your finished products!

    ReplyDelete