Monday, March 8, 2010
Let me tell you why Family and Consumer Sciences (FACS) teachers - specifically the ones I worked with up until this year - are the best.
1. They drove at least 1.5 hours to come to my baby shower.
2. They still consider me an honorary member of the department (at least, that's how I feel).
3. We ate lunch together every day and got along better than any other FACS department.
4. We take a day trip to the beach each summer to visit another former department member.
5. When you get gifts from a FACS teacher, there's a good chance one of the gifts will be homemade.
Although I didn't get to spend lots of time talking with you all, it meant a lot that you came to the shower. THANK YOU!