Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Diaper Bag

My brother and his wife are expecting their first child just a few months before us. I decided to make a diaper bag with a few accessories. Here's the finished product.

They don't know if they're having a boy or girl, so I didn't want to be too gender specific in the colors I chose. Plus, hopefully this bag will be durable enough to last them through more than one child!

Rear pocket


Interior with pockets

Changing pad and two zippered removable pockets which may or may not actually be useful. I thought they were cute and I got to practice my zipper skills, so here they are.


In the bag. Not much room left over, so some rearranging may be required.

I also made them a baby sling after my brother commented on our cousin's sling. I had purchased a pattern a few weeks before and thought it was the perfect chance to practice making a sling. Here I am modeling it with my child's second cousin who is about 3+ weeks old in this picture (if you're my friend on facebook a larger version of the picture can be seen there).

No comments:

Post a Comment